Courtney Foster Beauty RE-OPENING!!!!
Updated: Jun 26
Finally, we are back!
Hello beautiful clients..I missed YOU!!
The Beauty of Courtney Foster Beauty Salon is the 1 on 1 experience we have, so you'll never that to worry about sharing a space with other guest. We have always practiced social distancing before it became popular. With that being said, I will begin taking clients June 24th 2020.
There are a few things that will be changing. Please read and adhere to these guidelines accordingly as they are effective immediately and until further notice.
1) MASKS ARE MANDATORY. There will be no exceptions to this rule. I will have a limited supply of masks available for sale $1 in the event yours gets wet or dirty. Please come prepared with extras if you do not want to purchase one. Masks must be worn AT ALL TIMES while in the studio.
2) TEMPERATURES WILL BE TAKEN. I have a no-contact thermometer to take your temperature upon entry of the studio. If your temp. is above normal (98.6) we will reschedule your appt. for 2 weeks. NO EXCEPTIONS. You will be asked to fill out a questionnaire that I will have to have on file for the state. IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY TAKEN A COVID-19 TEST AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR RESULTS, YOUR APPT WILL BE RESCHEDULED UNTIL AFTER YOUR RESULTS ARE IN.. NO EXCEPTIONS
3) PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME. All the chairs in the lobby/hallway will be removed to adhere to social distancing. Unfortunately you can no longer wait outside of my door. Please call or text me when are in the area and I will let you know when to come down. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your appt. will be cancelled and rescheduled. This will be highly enforced. Also refrain from bringing people with you to your appt. That includes children unfortunately.
4) YOU WILL NEED TO BE BUZZED IN. The main entrance will now be locked at all times. Please use the key pad to ring me for entry. My number is 13. (see #2 before buzzing though)
5) SALON TIMES HAVE CHANGED. New hours are 10am-5pm. This will be in effect until we get the hang of everything. I expect to go back to the regular schedule by Sept (fingers crossed)
6) ONLY SERVICING 3 CLIENTS PER DAY. To adhere to social distancing and the thorough cleaning and disinfecting in between clients, I have to limit the amount of clients during the day. I will consider increasing as the weeks go on. Please book accordingly keeping this in mind. If the date and time you want is not available, please book another day.
7) NO FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED. Bottled water/juice is ok. I have to remove snacks and wine from the studio. Until I figure out if we can offer bottle water please bring your own (sounds harsh, I know, I'm sorry)
8) PAYMENT. Until further notice payments will be accepts via CASH, Zelle, Venmo or Paypal.
I know this sound like a lot but believe me it will be smooth sailing. We are working together to get back to a normal-ish routine. I am excited to see all your faces again and be back in my favorite space doing what I love.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
See you soon!!